This course is ideal for those who are practicing first-line managers who wish to make a career in management at this level. It focuses on underpinning knowledge and practical skills providing the opportunity to preserve and develop good practice. With a general focus on standard cost benefit analysis in the determination of overall economic merits as well as value for money in the essential private, public partnership.
- Overview of the development of the viability gap facility (VGF)
- Financial & economic assessment of public private partnerships
- Development of the viability gap funding and its challenges
- What to expect from viability gap funding
- Recent global trends and challenges
- VGF models overview
- The case for competitive partnership
- Minimum revenue guarantee
- Control and implementation & reporting, monitoring and evaluation
- Project and operational control
- Productivity performance measure
- Costs and benefits
- Monitoring and evaluation operation
- This course will provide delegates with the insight into the practical aspects of VGF
- You will be able to identify, implement and establish effective viability gap.
- It will help you how to reduce the reduces the upfront capital costs of pro-poor private infrastructure investments
- You will understand the concept of financial & economic assessment of public private partnerships
- Understanding public sectors’ requirements and capacity in the government to implement VGF projects
NOTE: For our customised events all you need to do is provide us with what you want to achieve or tell us about the training requirements of the group and we will agree on a date, venue and produce a course proposal for you along with the costs. Discounts may be applicable for group booking or early birds.