Advanced Protocol and Travel Management
This Advanced Protocol and Travel Management course will prepare participants to develop skills for efficient protocol and travel management. Participants will learn how to create realistic budgets and control costs, plan and organise national and international travel and accommodation for either incoming and outgoing staff or delegates in a country.
Furthermore, participants will explore and discover some powerful tools for planning international exhibitions, visits and events, as well as they will learn how to manage all the process involve efficiently and effectively.
- Strategy formulation and managing the protocol function
- Protocol and travel documents management
- Understanding international requirements and accommodation reservation
- Nationally and internationally: meetings, exhibitions, conferences, visits and events
- Preparing budget and cost control
- Managing difficult people: building and maintaining strong relationships
- Effective communication skills
- Settings, meetings at home and abroad
- Risks– disruption to travel: pro- active management
- Understand and manage all aspects of advanced protocol
- Effectively manage difficult people
- Develop and apply the process, procedures and requirements for all documents required for events stakeholders
- Be able to plan international exhibitions, visits and events
- Learn how to organise events such as exhibitions and conferences
- To create realistic budgets and control costs
- Reduce the impact of unexpected emergencies and crises
NOTE: For our customised events all you need to do is provide us with what you want to achieve or tell us about the training requirements of the group and we will agree on a date, venue and produce a course proposal for you along with the costs. Discounts may be applicable for group booking or early birds.