Achieving Leadership Excellence
This Achieving Leadership Excellence course explores the leadership role from a number of different perspectives, the seminar allows delegates to experiment with innovative ways to empower and enthuse their team and influence positively their organisational climate and culture.
The seminar is split into two modules:
- MODULE I – Building Skills for Working in Teams
- MODULE II – Building Personal Leadership Skills
Participants will leave the course with the following:
- A sound understanding of the nature of leadership
- The importance of individual differences in leadership style
- How to make effective decisions
- How to foster employee commitment & growth and how organisational culture affects leadership effectiveness.
- Starting from within – you, the team leader
- Establishing team environment, membership and roles
- Building outstanding team productivity, progress and learning
- Building frictionless team communications
- The need for leadership in the modern workplace
- Building and leading successful teams
- Developing the key players: from performance appraisal to performance management
- Be able to analyse effective communications strategies
- Understand how to give and receive effective feedback
- Examine construction of learning environment
- Develop quality team decision making
- Learn how to apply effective leadership strategies
NOTE: For our customised events all you need to do is provide us with what you want to achieve or tell us about the training requirements of the group and we will agree on a date, venue and produce a course proposal for you along with the costs. Discounts may be applicable for group booking or early birds.