Our Regulated Qualifications University Progression Routes:
Our qualification pathways allow progression to a final Honours Degree as well as Post Graduate Masters Degree exemptions with our University partners either in the UK or USA. PDS provide flexible learning pathways so that students can succeed and achieve their qualifications both on a full and part-time basis.
We engage with employers to encourage a learning organisation philosophy so that employees are encouraged to continually develop both academically and professionally and can achieve a degree or Masters in the workplace.
We can evaluate your employment achievements and offer credit against our qualifications.
The University pathways we offer provide flexibility in the time to achieve and much-reduced fees.
- Students who complete Qualifi Level 4 can either enter Qualifi Level 5 or year 2 of a University degree
- Students who Complete Qualifi Level 5 can enter final year of university degree
- Students who Complete Qualifi Level 7 can enter the University to do a dissertation and receive a masters degree
- Students who complete Level 7 can enter Qualifi Level 8
- Students who complete Level 8 may be eligible to progress to a DBA
- Students with appropriate work experience may be eligible for credit recognition
- Students who have appropriate work experience and Qualifi Level 5 may be able to enter Qualifi Level 7 bypassing the final year of a degree
- Qualifi can recognise prior learning (RPL) and offer options to transfer to our qualifications
We have identified some of our University partners below who offer students with Qualifi qualifications accelerated entry into degree and masters degree programmes (MBA/MSc).
- University of Northampton
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Birmingham City University
- University of Wolverhampton
- De Montfort University
- Northwood University
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Kharkiv University
For more information and further University options available please contact us.